Photo Album Note

Associate Artist with Backlit Gallery Nottingham UK - Go to Google+ Nick Gear button to view the Photo Albums

Monday 27 August 2012

'East Walk' 2012

'East Walk' from my Walk With Me project.


This work along with 3 other pieces I have submitted into the Nottingham Open exhibition for 2102.


It is composed of photographs and text taken during my walk from Colwick Park Nottingham to the city centre reflecting both the natural and urban landscape, and the interaction between these two environments.


The piece has been framed in one of my 'stepped' frames which becomes a key component of my walking art.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your work and thoughts with us Nick. I was lucky enough to visit Nick's studio today - a wonderful haven of calm, but so alive with fabulous artwork and nearly everything necessary to create it: 'only' the artist was missing!
    Over the last few years I, along with many schoolchildren, have been lucky enough to see Nick's amazing artwork 'in the flesh'. It's been a real privilege.

    ReplyDelete